The British Water Engineering College (BWEC) provides environmental sustainability advice to clients in the utility, education and local government sectors. Our consultants approach to environmental strategy takes into account our clients’ specific operating context, organisational values and business plan. We provide:
– Environmental benchmarks, gap analyses, and impact assessments to help companies understand their relative positioning and pinpoint potential strengths and vulnerabilities.
– Guidance on how to respond to environmental rankings and ratings.
– A partnership approach with our clients to build environmental strategies and objectives that address their business needs and align with stakeholder expectations.
– Advice on how to measure, manage and communicate environmental impacts, risks and opportunities facing businesses
– A suite of proven tools and frameworks that we can customize to address specific management and reporting needs
– A clear and practical roadmap to help our clients achieve their environmental and wider sustainability goals
– A range of environment-related services including Benchmarking, Verification, Science Based Target Setting and Strategic Advice