ILM Level 4 Award in Leadership and Management
Accreditation: Yes (through ILM)
Level: 4 (HND/HNC)
Mode of Study: Online
The Level 4 Award in Leadership and Management is designed for new and aspiring middle managers. The qualification helps learners to really get to grips with their role, gain comprehensive business knowledge, and develop the technical skills they need to lead effectively at this level.
Unit 400: Understanding the Management Role to Improve Performance
- The specific responsibilities of middle managers to enable an organisation to achieve its goals
- How communication and interpersonal skills affect managerial performance
- Assess personal development opportunities to improve your own managerial performance
Unit 407: Understanding Financial Management
- Understand financial management within the context of your organisation
- Financial performance indicators and the main financial documents
- Recording and auditing financial information
The CABWI Level 4 Diploma in Water Operations with Management
The CABWI Level 4 Diploma in Water Operations with Management is the gold-standard qualification for developing leadership skills and credentials within the global water industry.
CABWI Level 3 Diploma in Wastewater Treatment
In 2017, CABWI (the UK awarding body for water industry qualifications) recognised the need for more sophisticated qualifications which would develop the skills and competency of front-line water operations staff.
ILM Level 5 Environmental Management
The ILM Level 5 Certificate in Environmental Management is a high-level qualification for leaders with a strategic environmental management responsibility.